HAPPENING THIS MONTH
Book Distribution 101
THURSDAY, APRIL 16, 2015
- What is the difference between a wholesaler and a distributor?
- Do you need or want a distributor?
- Why would you want a distributor?
- What are distributors looking for from publishers?
- Who does the marketing—the distributor or the publisher or both?
- What are the best ways to work more effectively with your distributor?
Our speaker will provide answers to these and more.
Reservations required for this event. See below.
SHARON GOLDINGER is the owner of PeopleSpeak, a company specializing in providing editorial, book shepherding, and publishing and marketing consulting services to publishers. Her business, marketing, and editorial experience ranges from small publishers to Fortune 500 companies. Under her guidance, Sharon’s clients have authored and published award-winning books. For more information, visit www.detailsplease.com/peoplespeak .
DATE: THURSDAY April 16, 2015.
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: TELEPHONE SEMINAR. You will be given the phone number and code after you reserve a space.
COST: Reservations must be made by Wednesday, April 15. Free for PALA members. Reservations can be made by contacting Sharon Goldinger, email@example.com; $10.00 for IWOSC members; $15.00 for nonmembers. Advance admission can be purchased until the day before the program with PayPal on our website: www.pa-la.org.
QUESTIONS: Contact Sharon Goldinger, PALA Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org,
We will take time for your questions during the phone seminar.
Remember to visit our Web site for updates!