Wed, Jan 27
NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN FILM & TV
IWOSC Members – FREE; Non-Members – $15
• What are the pros and cons of going the independent, “self-published” route in indie film and digital TV?
• Avenues for people who aren’t already “in the loop”
• Book-to-film adaptations
• Genres of films and TV that are easiest to place
• Documentary and nonfiction film and TV
• Where the growth markets are for independent writers and filmmakers trying to break in.
• And more–plus your questions!
Our panel includes:
JEFF PORTER is the Founder, President, and CEO of Porter Pictures.
JOEL EISENBERG–author, screenwriter and producer.
MAGGIE VIALE–award-winning visual artist, screenwriter, and filmmaker.
CHRIS REDISH–director, actor, and writer with a passion for comedic visual storytelling.
TELLY DAVIDSON–IWOSC’s Director of Programs and a frequent moderator of IWOSC Panels.
To RSVP, go to: